Eagle Arion ET-AR508LR-BK 2.1 Soundstage SpeakersAug 17th, 2010 | By Nivedh
As you’d expect, the package is relatively large. A user’s manual was thrown in as an afterthought inside the larger package it came in.
The package is very well-designed and attractive to the eye. There is a picture of the speakers and all the main aspects are highlighted. Another side of the package is similar and shows a few more special features.
Features, contents, and specifications can also be found on the package.
Let’s take a quick look at the features and specifications before continuing further.
I got the following information from Eagle Tech’s webpage for the ET-AR508LR-BK.
If your ultimate goal is to have a system that plays loud with accurate audio down low, you need this high fidelity, 2-way loudspeaker system. Its premium quality woofer uses nothing but the best materials to deliver forceful, tight bass and midrange. High quality tweeters add to the realism of the overall sound by rendering specific details of each instrument. With digital equalizer located on the subwoofer unit, you can completely and precisely adjust sound preferences in five seconds or less. You will feel like you are right there in the studio with your favorite musicians.
- 140 watts amplifier with low distortion digital equalizer
- Passive crossover networks for clean separation of different frequencies
- Premium quality tweeters and subwoofer drivers for crisp highs and punchy lows
- Smooth response over wide frequencies with exceptional imaging and accuracy
- LCD display and full function remote control
- Great for HTPC, video gaming system, home theater system and more
- Sound dampening solid wood enclosures
- Total RMS Power: 70 Watts
- Satellites: 15 Watts RMS x 2 (into 4 ohms, @<=1% THD)
- Subwoofer: 40 Watts RMS x 1 (into 4 ohms, @<=1% THD)
- Total Peak Power: 140 Watts
- Frequency Response: 35Hz to 20kHz
- Satellite Drivers: Dual 3-inch tweeter with solid wood enclosure
- Subwoofer Driver: 6.5-inch driver with solid wood enclosure
- Satellite Dimensions: 4.53 x 9.85 x 5.12 inches
- Subwoofer Dimension: 8.67 x 14.18 x 9.85 inches
- PACKAGE CONTENT
- ET-AR508LR-BK speaker system
- Remote control with battery
- User manual
- 3.5mm to RCA audio cable
You can also find a user’s manual there.
Now let’s get to unboxing the package and see what these speakers are capable of.